Guest blogging for the HSA Network blog
We welcome guest posts for our Health blog.
Just to be clear, as 99.9% of people don’t follow these guidelines. If you don’t follow the guidelines we will ignore your email as we receive hundreds per month and clearly 99.9% don’t read these guidelines. Don’t be one of the 99.9% as all the necessary information is here, on this page, and you don’t need to email us until you have an item ready that meets the guidelines below.
Read the section in red above first.
If you want your article to appear on our blog and be shared with our social media followers (Facebook and Instagram) and their subscribers, read on.
What we look for in a guest post
The items we are looking for are:
- Article must address a specific topic, challenge or issue in healthcare.
- The piece must provide analysis or knowledge, or stimulate debate.
- The article must be original content and can not be published elsewhere.
- The article must not be an advertisement or promotional in nature.
- We can provide a short bio and photo at the end of the article with a link to your site.
Guest posts should be well written, unique, and provide information for merchants and business owners.
Your guest post must meet the following guidelines
- We are looking for longer articles – words min 4000 .
- Reflects the informal writing style and tone of the HSA blog. The tone is helpful and supported with facts, analysis, and ideas in a friendly way.
- Adequate attribution of all referenced data and analysis, articles and material.
- No more than one link to your company’s website in the body of the post (multiple links to other sources are recommended, especially our previous articles)
How to submit your guest post
Please send us a proposal via Contact page.
If your article meets our editorial standards and is aligned with our content strategy, we will respond to inform you when your article will be published.
Also, keep in mind
- HSA Network reserves the right to edit and adapt the content of your guest blog as it sees fit, and to update your post in the future to ensure its accuracy and completeness.
- HSA Network reserves the right to include calls to action to content on hsanet.org, including but not limited to e-newsletters, e-books, and other downloadable content.
We look forward to hearing from you!